Banking 365? Can't Log In?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

I Do I Do Posts: 272
Anyone else having trouble logging into Bank of Ireland online banking, or is it just me? Just a bit worried coz I'm almost getting in and then it stops....
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Same problem, i was actually on the phone to one of the people in customer services, he has to ring me back in a while, cos systems are down!
Phew, thanks Vanilla Cupcake! Was terrified coz I kept putting off renewing the security on my laptop, and was completely convinced that I was being hacked or something, lol. Have gone and renewed my security now, paranoid!
No probs. You're like me so, i get paranoid over stuff like that easily I only got banking 365 this week. Are you able to add on accounts to it? What i mean is, my mortgage is with ebs, so how do i set it up so that i can pay money into my mortgage account. I'm sure its simple, i'm just not doing something right
Elban26 Posts: 2458
I'm the same, can't log on either. Just tried there but no joy! They seems to be having a lot of problems lately.....
yeah, remember at Christmas something being wrong with the ATMs, and people queuing up for "free money" (that was "free" until they fixed the problem, and then people rang Joe Duffy complaining that they had to pay it back, lol). I don't think it's that straight forward to set up the mortgage if it's not with BOI. You'll have to ring EBS and get the details. Normally mortgages are paid into a group account, and every customer has a reference number. We had to do this with h2bs mortgage, it's with Ulster Bank. Hope that kinda makes sense!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
I can't log in either... You can't add the account onto your balance screen - but you can add the account as a beneficary so if you are ever transferring money from your BOI account into the mortgage account with EBS you can do this online. You have to add the beneficary and they'll send you out a letter confirming its added.
[quote="LastRolo":19mdae1u]I can't log in either... You can't add the account onto your balance screen - but you can add the account as a beneficary so if you are ever transferring money from your BOI account into the mortgage account with EBS you can do this online. You have to add the beneficary and they'll send you out a letter confirming its added.[/quote:19mdae1u] Thanks, will give it a go when its back up. H2b is with AIB, he does all banking online, and just set up all the accounts online, without any hassle.