Banned

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

coldpants Posts: 57
I was banned. :-(
Well i thought it was obvious but clearly not. Hotpants.
[quote="BouncyL":1amcwtev]You could have been anyone. there's plenty of p1sstakers that would pretend to be you.[/quote:1amcwtev] And if you asked do you think they'd tell?? :o0
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
[quote="coldpants":2fvucjsv]I was banned. :-([/quote:2fvucjsv] Seriously.....on what grounds ?
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Are you serious? Why?
No offence Bouncy but its not the best detective work i've seen! Blossom/DCee i was accused of bullying on the Priest thread.
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="coldpants":1smr5bwj]No offence Bouncy but its not the best detective work i've seen! Blossom/DCee i was accused of bullying on the Priest thread.[/quote:1smr5bwj] Oh FFS O:| O:|
BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Oh please, if that is the case so should Islandlil!
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Nothing you said was that bad/ any worse than what anyone else said. We should start a get Hotpants reinstated thread- I like your honesty, it's refreshing.
[quote="Yvey2010":1juy8ibd]Nothing you said was that bad/ any worse than what anyone else said. We should start a get Hotpants reinstated thread- [u:1juy8ibd][b:1juy8ibd]I like your honesty,[/b:1juy8ibd][/u:1juy8ibd] it's refreshing.[/quote:1juy8ibd] You're part of a select group!! A small select group!