Banned - Page 11

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":15dcidet][quote="scoutf":15dcidet][quote="CherrieChapstick":15dcidet] Im sure if [u:15dcidet]all brides [/u:15dcidet]were completely honest, they would agree they are only getting married in a church cos its the done thing/to keep their parents happy/to keep up appearances,and not for their love of Catholicism and the Church. ;) Are all these brides attending mass every sunday, confession, following the rules of the catholic church to the letter, no sex before marriage etc etc? I dont think so. And unfortunately Catholicism is not an a la carte religion, its all or nothing, as we've been told, so it could be argued that none of you have any right to have a church wedding either. [/quote:15dcidet] I have to take exception to that statement. I know plenty of people who are practising catholics and got married in the church for that reason. My own religious beliefs are the reason I want to get married in a church. My sister married in a reg office so I'm certainly not doing the church wedding to please anyone else. Be mindful of making statements that are gross generalisations[/quote:15dcidet] Here here. Had the intention of posting similar earlier but I got side tracked (dam you real life....) Any who Cherries post is a GROSS generalisation of people and Im actually surprised that there hasnt been more of a backlash. Elmo, while I agree that her point is a fair one, generalising ALL brides in a bit much[/quote:15dcidet] Sorry, I didn't see that CherrieChapstick, said [i:15dcidet]all[/i:15dcidet] brides. However, I do think there was a lot of merit in what she said.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
woohoo kylie's back....
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Talk about a double standard....islandlil is back, saw a post by her this morning.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="misty21":3nau29m5]woohoo kylie's back....[/quote:3nau29m5] :o0 :o0 :o0 I am delighted too!!!! :o)ll
coldpants Posts: 57
I was thinking of changing to Lady GaGa....
Doll Face Posts: 3721
[img:yx5bbqkx]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/YZ450F_RIDER/hot_pants.jpg[/img:yx5bbqkx] some new pants :o0 :o0 :o0
WOL IS DEFO AT ITS BEST WHEN SOMEONE GETS BANNED :o0 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [img:1snfqrg8]http://www.gamesfree.ca/wg_images/img_gal/Gk4msZLnwHV1I64IKsCqXqRlhgames_free_ca_kiss_my_ass.jpg[/img:1snfqrg8] I thought i might do some ass kissing aswell :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Doll, we can ALWAYS count on you to produce some WOL smut! :o0 Coldpants - pls dont change to Lady Gaga, it just wont be the same :o( I'm STILL not happy with Fifibear changing to that awful new name of hers. [size=50:oq81wizp]scarlett o'hara[/size:oq81wizp]
I have to be careful with the pics !!! I dont want admin to ban me again !!! Coldpants please leave your avatar alone !!!!!!!!!!! I like it :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="fifibelle":1jbw0xk4]Doll, we can ALWAYS count on you to produce some WOL smut! :o0 Coldpants - pls dont change to Lady Gaga, it just wont be the same :o( I'm STILL not happy with Fifibear changing to that awful new name of hers. [size=50:1jbw0xk4]scarlett o'hara[/size:1jbw0xk4][/quote:1jbw0xk4] Jez I thought ye were over that by now..... Noticed a new wollie the other day called Miss Scarlett. Not happy.