Banned - Page 13

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="coldpants":gw63y4id]Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.[/quote:gw63y4id] or maybe you are actually the REAL Kylie Minogue?????
Towniegirl Posts: 881
[quote="coldpants":3a702gqr][quote="Towniegirl":3a702gqr][quote="Columbo30":3a702gqr]find it very hard to believe that is hotpants[/quote:3a702gqr] Me too??[/quote:3a702gqr] Why?[/quote:3a702gqr] A simple reason. Could be anyone and has happened here loads of times!
emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="coldpants":2dqxawy6]Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.[/quote:2dqxawy6] Eh, I think we'd know if you were her! You can only hide the crazy for so long :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Dont mention that name :hyper: :hyper: :action28 :action34 she might just appear its like calling the Devil !!!! three times and hes here !!!!
coldpants Posts: 57
[quote="fifibelle":38bvv1kx][quote="coldpants":38bvv1kx]Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.[/quote:38bvv1kx] or maybe you are actually the REAL Kylie Minogue?????[/quote:38bvv1kx] Well i am the spitting image of her. But i am actually............LGFAK.
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="coldpants":13r1pxpa][quote="fifibelle":13r1pxpa][quote="coldpants":13r1pxpa]Maybe i'm shin or hins or 'shin or ,shin.[/quote:13r1pxpa] or maybe you are actually the REAL Kylie Minogue?????[/quote:13r1pxpa] Well i am the spitting image of her. But i am actually............LGFAK.[/quote:13r1pxpa] I did wonder where she got to.
My heads starting to Spin :o0 :o0 :o0 Who what where when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! confused.com
coldpants Posts: 57
Or maybe i am .................. Admin!!
you are who !!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Who?