Banned - Page 16

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emlo Posts: 1506
[quote="Braut":1ocf3vyj]Lederhosen, brilliant, tempted to steal that user name for myself.[/quote:1ocf3vyj] This could be your avatar [img:1ocf3vyj]http://katnip.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/bruno-lederhosen-4.jpg[/img:1ocf3vyj]
Shopgirl 1 Posts: 660
Ja, or maybe this ... [img:32z04sb9]http://www.starpulse.com/news/media/Bruno-Lederhosen-3.jpg[/img:32z04sb9]
emlo Posts: 1506
Oh ja, that is wunderbar!!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="HoneyPot!!":2rgkqv87][quote="fifibelle":2rgkqv87]I am SUCH an addict Doll, its not even funny! Have promised myself I am going cold turkey on Monday........[/quote:2rgkqv87] OMG Congrats- had wondered where you got to.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:2rgkqv87] Only saw this now, thanks a mil hon!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="jen0312":3sva67z8]No her other account is still able to be accessed... this is what I was saying the other day... I think she's been fooling us this whole time and she's just deleted her coldpants account!! :eek :eek[/quote:3sva67z8] I pm'd admin the other day to ask was it true if Hotpants was banned and I just got back a pm this morning saying she has been banned for 1 week so Hotpants will be back!
hootpants Posts: 47
Well it would seem that Hotpants is back in a week. Coldpants gone for good. Hotpants was been banned for asking Islandill was she mature enough to get married. Islandill was not banned for her comments or indeed was anyone else on the thread. It seems Admin only act if people report. The tail wags the dog!
baby2011l Posts: 133
[quote="hootpants":35yhay4g]Well it would seem that Hotpants is back in a week. Coldpants gone for good. Hotpants was been banned for asking Islandill was she mature enough to get married. Islandill was not banned for her comments or indeed was anyone else on the thread. It seems Admin only act if people report. The tail wags the dog![/quote:35yhay4g] whats the big deal, who gives a shit weather hotpance, cold whatever is banned or not