Banned - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
Hotpants can be like a dog with a bone when an argument starts, to be fair, but that thread was an absolute joke- such stupidity :duh: .
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
I always miss the good threads.... What was it called? Is is gone? Sorry to hear Hotpants is gone/ WOL might get quiet....
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
I thought if you got banned you couldnt get back on again .. whats the point in banning someone if they can just register again under a differnt name?
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
what thread? i missed this, was v busy in work, whats going on?
candypants Posts: 8575
I laughed my head off when i seen coldpants :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Its clear that this is hotpants. I'll miss your posts :o( Although coldpants is a cool name, i love it :o0
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
I'm a bit confused :-8 why was hotpants banned? I read the priest thread last night and I've def seen a lot worse....also there was a few people in it not just her. Also if somone is banned does that mean they can just re-register under another name? Kinda pointless then!! I dunno what the big deal is - I quite like hotpants she's refreshing and honest. When she gets too much for me I just stop reading...simple O:| So are you gonna be all "cool" now hot/cold pants?? (sorry v bad joke)
coldpants Posts: 57
Its the effin internet, that is why i can come back! What did you think would happen the Wolice would get a warrant and confiscate my laptop? Load of bullsh!te is what it is. Yes Veruca the Dog with Bone analagy is true, doesn't make me a bully though. A pain in the ass at times, well ya.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
what explanation did admin give?
honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Only read back the awkward priest thread now, always miss these threads when they kick off. :o0 Hotpants imho didn't deserve to get banned.
Veruca-Salt Posts: 1542
[quote="coldpants":1matqm27]Its the effin internet, that is why i can come back! What did you think would happen the Wolice would get a warrant and confiscate my laptop? Load of bullsh!te is what it is. [b:1matqm27]Yes Veruca the Dog with Bone analagy is true, doesn't make me a bully though. A pain in the ass at times, well ya.[/b:1matqm27][/quote:1matqm27] Agree totally HP :o0 I wouldn't have posted the pm personally but, TBH, when posters insist on talking absolute horse sh*t then they have to be perpared to reap what they sow! The OP wanted to hear nothing but agreement and then had a little sh*t-fit when people started to point out that her arguments were blatantly ridiculous :duh: . If I was going to be ban you HP (because I am God of WOL and can do that :o0 ) it wouldn't be over that tripe! Was the OP banned too?