Banned - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

coldpants Posts: 57
[quote="emmielou":3tqnygua]Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.[/quote:3tqnygua] And what is the problem? It'd be a terrible discussion forum if no-one posted.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="coldpants":l08rkjay][quote="emmielou":l08rkjay]Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.[/quote:l08rkjay] And what is the problem? It'd be a terrible discussion forum if no-one posted.[/quote:l08rkjay] Sorry to hear you got banned, I'm never really in OF so didnt see thread. Your new name is pretty cool though!!! (no pun intended!) >:o)
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="fifibelle":2akscf2m][quote="coldpants":2akscf2m][quote="emmielou":2akscf2m]Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.[/quote:2akscf2m] And what is the problem? It'd be a terrible discussion forum if no-one posted.[/quote:2akscf2m] Sorry to hear you got banned, I'm never really in OF so didnt see thread. Your new name is pretty cool though!!! (no pun intended!) >:o)[/quote:2akscf2m] Love it Fifibelle! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Dont be talking to her Misty. Shes never in OT any more because shes off with her new mates in P&B Sneak off :innocent:
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
:o( :o( :o( :o( Fifibelle, how could you??
happieout Posts: 3111
I can't believe you got banned hot/coldpants. It was pretty obvious who the bully was there. Anyone fancy a read of the pm I got off Islandlil yest? I think anyone who sends vicious pms is a bully!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="greeniegirl":14gs1gwb]I can't believe you got banned hot/coldpants. It was pretty obvious who the bully was there. Anyone fancy a read of the pm I got off Islandlil yest? I think anyone who sends vicious pms is a bully![/quote:14gs1gwb] Oh I would like a read of that!! Also you should send it to admin
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":5p1ep5ry]Dont be talking to her Misty. Shes never in OT any more because shes off with her new mates in P&B Sneak off :innocent:[/quote:5p1ep5ry] LOL! :o0 :o0 :o0 Well ladies if there was any topics interesting enough to keep me in OT I would still be here! >:o) >:o) >:o) Only messin!
baby2011l Posts: 133
aah good aul hotpancer
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":3cctf708][quote="greeniegirl":3cctf708]I can't believe you got banned hot/coldpants. It was pretty obvious who the bully was there. Anyone fancy a read of the pm I got off Islandlil yest? I think anyone who sends vicious pms is a bully![/quote:3cctf708] Oh I would like a read of that!! Also you should send it to admin[/quote:3cctf708] +1