Banned - Page 6

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

coldpants Posts: 57
[quote="MrsAH":8cq7yxh2][quote="Scarlett O Hara ":8cq7yxh2][quote="greeniegirl":8cq7yxh2]I can't believe you got banned hot/coldpants. It was pretty obvious who the bully was there. Anyone fancy a read of the pm I got off Islandlil yest? I think anyone who sends vicious pms is a bully![/quote:8cq7yxh2] Oh I would like a read of that!! Also you should send it to admin[/quote:8cq7yxh2] +1[/quote:8cq7yxh2] Can i see it please?
BusyDee Posts: 8527
I dont see why the posting of the PM got hotpants banned? Like Id understand if it was something personal that yer wan (sorry cant rem her name) pm'd hotpants about. I posted a pm I got before from a very nasty person and I didnt get banned for it! If you havent the guts to post it publicly then dont pm it! I think its a bit stupid banning you hotpants when you are clearly back on the same day plus Im sure admin are aware of your new name so why not just reinstate your old name - you wont have to be bothering with a new avatar etc. BTW I pm'd them earlier asking was it true (before scarlett confirmed it) and could they tell me why - havent heard from them yet -probably too busy dealing with all the other cry babies :o0 God some people are waaaaay too sensitive!
[quote="DCee":pilljmni]probably too busy dealing with all the other cry babies[/quote:pilljmni] Very true! Its gas, some eejits are on one thread saying this isn't like school then they come out with crap like "i'm telling on you!".
maple Posts: 25
I cannot understand why HP got banned? There was nada offensive on that thread. I am a regular reader, but not a regular poster (I donno where some of ye get the time). There was one thread a few months ago - I think it may have been the one about John Joe (Late Late) - that Hotpants went a bit OTT & some of the language was offensive. However besides that I think I can actually say that I agree with her on most points she makes... She's honest, straight & fiery...although she does harp on a bit. I read HP posts anyday instead of some of the drivel on here. Coldpants - Sorry for talking about you in the third person! You're still with us...
happieout Posts: 3111
Can't see how to forward pms,anyone know? Well it is ridiculous banning people as they can just come back anyway. Same goes for people having multiple login names! It is set up for drama too - only realised yesterday that you can have foes!!
[quote="greeniegirl":1t91byza]Can't see how to forward pms,anyone know? Well it is ridiculous banning people as they can just come back anyway. Same goes for people having multiple login names! It is set up for drama too - only realised yesterday that you can have foes!![/quote:1t91byza] Just copy and paste as far as i know. Drama - ah no. just defending myself.
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
[quote="coldpants":2dghn4jh][quote="emmielou":2dghn4jh]Well your not really banned .. your username is. Sure here you are posting away again.[/quote:2dghn4jh] And what is the problem? It'd be a terrible discussion forum if no-one posted.[/quote:2dghn4jh] There is no problem ... what was the point in banning you if you can just re register under a different username.
Doll Face Posts: 3721
The most anoying thing about being banned is that you have to start over again and be a new wol !!! I was on about 1500 post before i got banned ................. Welcome to WOL coldpants ..you need a new avatar maybe a pair of blue pants !!!
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Dame I missed another good thread 'Priest being Awkward' seems to have been deleted >:o( I miss all the goss!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="2babridesoon":1ogx9odv]Dame I missed another good thread 'Priest being Awkward' seems to have been deleted >:o( I miss all the goss![/quote:1ogx9odv] Nope, it's still there - I gave up reading it after the third page! :o0 Here ya go -