Menu

Bare Escentuals Make up

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows do they stock this brand in BT in dublin. Going to dublin tomorrow and am interested in trying their mineral make up. I haven't found any stockists anywhere yet. I know it's available on line but I really want to see the colours in real life first! Thanks
hula Posts: 384
Yep, BT should have it. I know for def that BT2 in Blanch stocks it.
great thanks for the reply cosmic, maybe BT2 on grafton st might have it then.
hula Posts: 384
Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for. I recommend the starter kit ;)
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for!
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
i got the starter pack in BT2 in Blanch. €65. its nice make-up i just find it doesnt last the day you need to touch up, feels lovely on the skin though.
Service Finder
Just in case anyone want to know, I was in BT looking for this and they don't stock it in the city centre, only at BT2 in Blanch and Dundrum. Bit disappointed as I was sure they would cos they have it in other branches. I suppose I'll look on the bright side, I'll just have to take another shopping trip either to Blanch or Dundrum :o0
mini mama Posts: 834
Hi There I have been using it for a while now,had seen it on an ad in the states a year back but got it on ebay for a fraction of the price...I usually put on my mosituriser first and tehn use the mineral veila nd then you can put the tan powder over it for during the day or the warmth for a brozier look at night..i used to hsate my pics been taken but since I started using it it looks fab in pics etc...if you stick it on to ebay search it wil show up the ebay shops that stock it...best of luck :wv
Thanks mini mama, I may order online next time but want to see it first to choose the correct colour. I can't be sure what colour I need so just want to buy it the first time in the shop.