bargain

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ela28 Posts: 2552
GOLD package, prices EUR 1400 including: Pre-album on a DVD or website from which you select pictures (you will choose from 200) from your wedding day for your wedding album. Wedding album will be luxury high-quality leather with stunning pictures on professional prints (100 7x10” and 25 8x10”, or 75 10x12”) you choose which size. Pprofessionally edited DVD slide show with music and approximately 100 images which you can play on both TV and home PC, 3 copies supplied. One wood-framed photograph of your choice, size 16x24” of your wedding, specially edited (standard or artistic). Online gallery for your friends
hick Posts: 858
that's pretty great alright, very similar to ours..nice 1 :o)ll
I know this is long but this s everything offered *) WEDDING PRICES AND DETAILS I offer my photographic services on your celebration day. All these packages include the whole day photographic coverage, from the bride’s preparation, through the ceremony and reception, to the first dance and guests starting to have fun. All the specially edited pictures are available in colour or sepia on a DVD (pre-album), ready 8 working days after the ceremony. Your wedding album will be custom designed for you 23 working days after the ceremony. BUDGET package, prices EUR 400 including: DVD of all high resolution images which you can print at home. In addition this package is for married couples who want to decide how their wedding day looks. More information can be obtained by e-mail or mobile. BRONZE package, prices EUR 650 including: Pre-album on a DVD or website from which you select pictures (you will choose from 80) from your wedding day for your wedding album. Wedding album will be luxury high-quality leather with stunning pictures on professional prints (30 5x7” and 10 8x10” or 30 8x10”) you choose which size. (A professionally edited DVD slide show with music and approximately 100 images can be provided which you can play on both TV and home PC for an additional cost of Euro 80) SILVER package, prices EUR 950 including: Pre-album on a DVD or website from which you select pictures (you will choose from 130) from your wedding day for your wedding album. Wedding album will be luxury high-quality leather with stunning pictures on professional prints (60 5x7” and 20 8x10” or 50 8x10”) you choose which size. Professionally edited DVD slide show with music and approximately 100 images which you can play on both TV and home PC. Online gallery for your friends. GOLD package, prices EUR 1400 including: Pre-album on a DVD or website from which you select pictures (you will choose from 200) from your wedding day for your wedding album. Wedding album will be luxury high-quality leather with stunning pictures on professional prints (100 7x10” and 25 8x10”, or 75 10x12”) you choose which size. Pprofessionally edited DVD slide show with music and approximately 100 images which you can play on both TV and home PC, 3 copies supplied. One wood-framed photograph of your choice, size 16x24” of your wedding, specially edited (standard or artistic). Online gallery for your friends. PLATINUM package, price EUR 2000 including: Pre-album on a DVD or website from which you select pictures (you will choose from about 400) for your wedding album. Wedding photo album will be of high-quality leather with 100-200 pictures of various sizes and high quality mix of images, colour and sepia. Professionally edited DVD slide show with music and approximately 100 images which you can play on both TV and home PC, 3 copies supplied. One wood-framed photograph of your choice, size 24x32, of your wedding, specially edited (standard or artistic). Digital photo frame 10,2” with all your pictures in memory card. Online gallery for your friends.
Squiffy Posts: 25
Just PM'd you :wv
dumdidum Posts: 105
hey can someone post me on the details of this photographer.... or any others offering similar package at the same cost!! cheers!
kelsar Posts: 690
Me too, please.
treefern Posts: 63
just PM'ed you for more details :wv
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
Hi ela 28, did you get through to that guy? been trying no answer. it really is the bargain of the year!! no other photographer is anywhere near as cheap and his photos are brill. id say he will be bombarded with call, he should start answering it though!!!
she Posts: 3298
Just pm'd you looking for this guys number or web site :wv
:wv The pics are at this address,just to clear it up Im not the photographer,some having been sending me messages asking me to contact them regarding the packages I have to offer http://picasaweb.google.com/euphotographer ,Kitten I have been trying to get through,Im after sending a message on my mob *)