Menu

Bathroom Baskets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summerb2b2013 Posts: 64
Hi everyone, I have just been in TK Maxx at lunch time, and for any of you planning on doing bathroom baskets, they had a lovely selection of baskets and beautiful boxes all diiferent styles and colours. Might be worth a look if your getting them organised soon!
lollypopwife Posts: 836
Thanks Jacqueline, great tip!! Will try get in there tomorrow! :thnk
mar12 Posts: 141
i found it nearly impossible to find baskets. One word of advise to both you ladies. Everything that i put in my basket was taked. So dont spend to much. My cousin told me that the same thing happened to her. I was shocked.
frankenbride Posts: 419
[quote="mar12":k0pwlp13]i found it nearly impossible to find baskets. One word of advise to both you ladies. Everything that i put in my basket was taked. So dont spend to much. My cousin told me that the same thing happened to her. I was shocked.[/quote:k0pwlp13] Isn't that the point of having the baskets that people take the stuff - mine was empty but I figured that was why it was there. I got lots of bits in the €2 shop, I only did one for the ladies loo. The things that got the most - so glad ye thought of it was plasters and toothbrushes. The ladies also loved the flip flops as like always shoes were too high :)