Baths?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hey girls Im not one for baths, norm in and out shower etc but just thinking it would be so relaxing to just sit in bath for a little while one of the nights....What do you all use in the bath, are norm bath gels ok to use or would baby bath be ok or what do you use? Thanks :wv
Snuddlums Posts: 1644
I just used baby bath but just one thing make sure they not piping hot.Needs to be lukewarm just check temp first.Temp shouldnt be any more than 37 c.
O thanks for that, that's good to know will def keep an eye to temp. Super :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I use normal bath foams/creams - the important thing is not to have bath piping hot!
MrsPositive Posts: 1548
my doctor told me having baths is no problem and I said how about if they're too hot I read it can cause damage, she said thats only a myth. Once your baby is in there nothing is going to interfere with it. Not even a car crash, she said some women come into her frantic after a small car accident etc, and I always say to them once you're ok yourself then your baby is just fine. Dont know how true all that is but thats what my doc says. Enjoy your bath and have it at a nice temperature for you, no one likes a piping hot bath anyway it can often make you feel a bit weak.
Thats great girls thanks a mill. Will def enjoy one when get the chance :o0