Beatclub Band..!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

soooexcited2011 Posts: 30
Hey all, Just wondering did anyone ever hear of a band called Beatclub from Dublin and if u have any idea if they are good for a young crowd??!
streaks Posts: 3592
Hi Mary heard these at a wedding recently, they were quite good they played a big mixture of songs and kept young and old on the floor all night! at one stage we could barely find space on the dancefloor!! Maybe you should go and listen to them before you book them and see if they are what your looking for! Good luck :wv
News Posts: 84
We had them for a work event and they were great. the dance floor was full all night. I did contact them for my own wedding but got no reply. The play in my local pub alot http://www.thestepinn.com/
disney08 Posts: 575
We went to see them play in Kielys in Mount Merrion and loved them. I sent them a few emails afterwards and always got a reply, Brendan was very helpful and friendly. You should go check them out, their website will say when they are playing next.
star313 Posts: 42
we've booked them for our wedding in April next yr they played at my best friends wedding in march and were brilliant dance floor was packed all night always a good sign me thinks :wv