Beatclub Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

roisinmace Posts: 223
Hi, Anyone seen this band at a wedding? Let me know what you thought. Thanks wollies *)
Layla_D Posts: 80
They did two of our friends weddings and had the floor full for the night. They were cool and lively and no cheesy stuff - so we booked them too. I'm too lazy to go around listening to any more bands. :o0
AlexJ Posts: 75
hey :wv I have booked them for my wedding next year, they are brillant! We went to see them play at a wedding they playing were at and everyone was up dancing and they sounded really good. You should ask them where they are playing next so you can see them. I have heard of so many great reports about them. Hope this helps :)
dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
Hiya Sands30 I was at a wedding in May and they were playing and I have to say they were great, the dancefloor was full all night and I was on it for most of the time too!! Great band, were thinking of having them for our wedding too!! Can anyone pm me how much there quoting at the mo...I haven't approached any bands yet and if there within our budget we might just give them a ring!!
Layla_D Posts: 80
pm'd you there 2012
adorabelle Posts: 880
Hi, was at a wedding on Saturday and Beatclub played and I had to post, they were fantastic, the dance floor was jammed all night and the range of music was excellent, I loved them!!!