Beautican's Newbridge

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cpfbride Posts: 215
Hi everyone I am looking to get my make done for a special occasion in a few weeks. I will be in Newbridge getting my hair done and was thinking of popping into Debenhams to one of the make up counters to get my make up done? Has anyone got any favourites? benefit/clarins/clinique? Thanks a mil cpf
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Urban Decay are brilliant! Book an appointment with Tina - she's really good. I always get my make up done with her for weddings, hens etc. Got it done in Chanel before and tbh wasn't any different than I could have done myself.
[quote="SorrentoWife":2fzhydkh]Urban Decay are brilliant! Book an appointment with Tina - she's really good. I always get my make up done with her for weddings, hens etc. Got it done in Chanel before and tbh wasn't any different than I could have done myself.[/quote:2fzhydkh] Thanks a mil for replying. I will book there now. I have a blacktie wedding so want to treat myself and have my hair and make up done professionally so that I look well. Thanks again cpf
Bring a photo of what you're wearing so she can see what colours match best.
Thanks a mil, I will def do that and will have my hair done first too so she can see what I am hoping to look like....chance would be a fine thing!!!!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
[quote="SorrentoWife":3lglb2pq]Urban Decay are brilliant! Book an appointment with Tina - she's really good. I always get my make up done with her for weddings, hens etc. [/quote:3lglb2pq] Is she the girl with the encyclopedic knowledge of all things Urban decay and can name the eyeshadows just by looking at them? She's fab.
Could be her or Mary. Mary not there any more but she was fantastic too. I've gotten my make up done there loads of times and have never not been happy with it. The only problem is I keep buying make up! I literally have nearly everything by now! UD brought out new liquid foundation and its fab! Have totally converted from my MAC foundation! It goes on so smooth and stays really well. Might buy their foundation brush (even though have the MAC one already) when I get my make up done next week :innocent:
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
I got my makeup done last week by Antoinette at the Lancome counter in the Whitewater. She was brilliant I was so happy with it, ended up spending a fortune on the products she used on me!!!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Completely gone off mac foundation too. Haven't tried UD though. Lilywhite, did you get any of the rouge in love lipsticks? They're my new favourite thing
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
They didn't have any in the colour I wanted, she told me to pop back in on Saturday they might have it in my then. I love their stuff!