Beautician / Hairdresser

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Hi All, This is not spam, you can check my previous posts if you like. I just want to recommend someone. I've been going to the same beautician for 4 years now for all the usual, gel nails, tan, wax, make-up etc. She went mobile a year ago, and last week opened up her own shop in Eyre Street, Newbridge. I had her to my mams on the morning of the wedding to do all our make-ups and she was brilliant. So professional. I went to her new shop "Pamper Me" yesterday, and got the usual nails and eyebrow wax, but in the all under the one roof there is also a hairdressers, so while she was doing my nails, I also got a wash and blow dry. I live in Tallaght, and it took 30 minutes to get to her. I honestly wouldnt let anyone do my nails, so it was well worth the drive. She's such a lovely girl, and her work is so good, I just wanted to wish her a bit of luck with the new shop, and spread her name around here to anyone who might be looking for a beautician or hairdressers. If anyone wants her number, its 045486517. Aimee is the beautician, and Mags is the hairdresser.
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Bump :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll