Beautiful Book: Before you sleep

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
I'm sure many of you have already heard of this book but if you're looking for the perfect christmas present for a young child then this is it. It is written by a man who's son suddenly became ill and died. The books simple messge is to encourge love and play every day and every day tell your child you love them, even if they're being tyrants! He spoke really movingly on TV3 last week and I couldn't help but be affected. Also the reason I'm recommending it is that some of the money raised from the sale of the books is going to go to barretstown camp for sick children. www.adamsprintingpress.ie
mrs snuggles Posts: 209
My DH saw the man talking about his son on ireland AM and ordered the book for our DD, I read it to her going to sleep 2 nights ago and it is just beautiful, the man had my DH in tears talking about his son and it is so true, we never know what is around the corner and we should let our loved ones know how much we love them every day...
mamabelle Posts: 1101
I didn't see the interview but switched on and heard rave reviews from the interviewers. I ordered it online yesterday evening and it arrived today. It's such a sweet book. Lovely simple inexpensive gift for anyone with a new baby too. And some of the proceeds go to Barretstown. Love it!