Beauty Therapy - Dublin City

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Nolberto Posts: 22
Looking to get a voucher for one of these clinics - you know a pampering day, massage, spa etc Can anyone recommend somewhere decent in Dublin City Cheers in advance
bride. Posts: 3014
There's a place on King St just off Grafton St called The Buff Day Spa and it looks excellent and quite reasonable. You lucky thing!
Nolberto Posts: 22
[quote:2p5z6v28]There's a place on King St just off Grafton St called The Buff Day Spa and it looks excellent and quite reasonable. You lucky thing![/quote:2p5z6v28] Not for me, for my girlfriend :D Thanks for the tip
bride. Posts: 3014
Aw! Well she's a lucky thing! My h2b did the same for me recently and I loved it. There is another place on South William St called Nu Blue Eriu (I may be wrong on the spelling) and it is renound for it's beauty treatments, supposed to be absolutely excellent. It is pricey but for a real treat it would be lovely. I know they have a website but not sure what it is.
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
Therapie on Molesworth Street is very nice I've been there a few times - they do some great packages as well. Website is [url:3j9tfxk7]http://www.therapie.ie/[/url:3j9tfxk7]