[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
Beauty Tips
Menu

Beauty Tips

Go to Fashion & Beauty

Valentina Fine Diamonds
New Wolly

Re: Beauty Tips

Postby Valentina Fine Diamonds » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 pm

Stress less, drink more water & eat your greens! Simple truths but works magic :)

harperbrows
New Wolly

Postby harperbrows » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Lots of water
Less smoking (it does show on your skin)
If you're doing facials then start months before your wedding, not one month before.
Keep your products and routine simple. Don't over complicate things. Cleanse, tone, exfoliate once a week, mask once a week. Oils and serums are nice if you're dry/dehydrated but not a nessessity

Mia Taylor
New Wolly

Postby Mia Taylor » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 am

Hello ladies, I recommend you to go and do facial at least a month before the wedding and on that day to use only the most quality cosmetics and makeup! I suggest a great base, and then the best liquid foundation you can find. In my experience that is Youngblood liquid mineral foundation (you can order it online here: http://www.facialco.com.au/youngblood-l ... ml-fc.html), and in the end you'll need a good powder foundation (keep it next to you all day, cause everybody will hug you and kiss you and you'll need it few times that day).

Good luck ladies!

stream26
New Wolly

Postby stream26 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:04 am

I don't know if I had posted on here about the really bad eczema problems I've been having for the past year and a half... anyway... we finally figured out what caused it... SOAPS. Facewashes. Cleansers. Anything with soapy stuff in it. They're almost all derived from coconut plants and apparently I'm now allergic to many coconut derivatives. So now I don't get to wash with soap which is... weird. I'm still shampooing which means the eczema around the backs of my ears won't go away, but I've stopped using cleanser on my face entirely and it has all cleared up. I'm just using mineral oil to remove makeup right now and then washing with water. It's... unusual... for me.

stream26
New Wolly

Postby stream26 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 am

Also let me give you some beauty tips :
Go to vintage style.I love the most ideas from newaylook
nylon hair scarves are your best friend. The ones currently being sold on the PUG website are actually the best I have gotten, and I have bought quite a few. This is the style that is great for either rainy days, or on second day hair if you are trying to not wash it as often, since most of the hair is pinned away and hidden. There are some great tutorials on youtube like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugDpliVQ9QA , and you can practice until you get the style you like.
Teasing is also your friend. I never used to tease my hair before because a) i thought it was useless and b) I wasn't really sure how to do it, but done properly, it can definitely give your hair a boost, and is really helpful for creating a high front roll (with the bangs).

AlexCage
New Wolly

Postby AlexCage » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 am

nice tips!

Bellinter House
tracywhite
New Wolly

Postby tracywhite » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:40 am

Amazing post.

NaturalShop
New Wolly

Postby NaturalShop » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 pm

stream26 wrote:I don't know if I had posted on here about the really bad eczema problems I've been having for the past year and a half... anyway... we finally figured out what caused it... SOAPS. Facewashes. Cleansers. Anything with soapy stuff in it. They're almost all derived from coconut plants and apparently I'm now allergic to many coconut derivatives. So now I don't get to wash with soap which is... weird. I'm still shampooing which means the eczema around the backs of my ears won't go away, but I've stopped using cleanser on my face entirely and it has all cleared up. I'm just using mineral oil to remove makeup right now and then washing with water. It's... unusual... for me.

Hello stream26
Are you familiar with Organique Cosmetics? No yet? Please have a look at naturalshop.ie you will find in there selection of over 200 products for face, body and hair care. None of them contains any harmful preservative. We have shampoo and hair conditioners dedicated to sensitive and prone to irritation skin.

countingdays
New Wolly

Postby countingdays » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Use Aloe Vera on your skin. I love the glow after using Aloe Vera directly from the plant.

NaturalShop
New Wolly

Postby NaturalShop » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 pm

countingdays wrote:Use Aloe Vera on your skin. I love the glow after using Aloe Vera directly from the plant.

Aloe Vera has been well known for centuries, with its therapeutic and healing properties.
Aloe flesh has 140 biologically active ingredients (amino acids, enzymes, sugars, vitamins, mineral compounds, fatty acids and much more). It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, accelerates regeneration, hydrates and softens skin.
The Organique took advantage of it and close all Aloe goodness in the Calming Therapy dedicated especially to take care of sensitive skin. The line includes Micellaire water, face cream, creamy mask and algae peel off mask. All available @ naturalshop.ie

PreviousNext

Go to Fashion & Beauty