beauty treatment on 3yr old!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wed09 Posts: 90
hey all just thaugh id share tis wit ye all- workin in the beauty industry , got a phone call there fr a mum who wanted to get few bits done for a weddin tomor and also wants to bring in her 3yr old daughter to get her hands and toes french polished.. cum on shes 3 - i was shocked i just said cum in and we can c wat we can do , there due in at 330 and im kinda nervous , im not doin it - i own the salon so il just say its company policy not to do treatments on kids , the salon down the road may do it but i certainly not. wat ye think
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
Gaaaawwwd, sure what kinda nails wud a 3 year old have they'd only be tiny
i said her nails will b too small - she said ive been lettn them grow !!
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
oh my god...i actually feel embarrassed for her :-8
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
What an idiot. Please don't give in and do the treatment on the poor child. I hope she is mortified when you refuse.
Weddingloon Posts: 445
Jesus people are scary!! Definitely don't do it! What a muppet!!
she been n and gone, she was fine when i said we dont do treatments on children. she rang salon down the road while ere and they going to do it . told me she getn hair extentions tomor in the childs hair as her hair too fine for the up style , wat the world coming to ..
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="wed09":35fplmla]she been n and gone, she was fine when i said we dont do treatments on children. she rang salon down the road while ere and they going to do it . told me she getn hair extentions tomor in the childs hair as her hair too fine for the up style , wat the world coming to ..[/quote:35fplmla] There are no words... :ooh
keepitsimple Posts: 966
keepitsimple Posts: 966
it's mental! a friend of mine has a beauticians and she does ear piercing and had a women in with her 2 month old baby BOY to have his ears pierced!!!!! I'm sorry but I think that is just crazy! She said no and has since put a sign up saying over 6 year old only for piercings.