Bebe Confort Loola

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lmc1978 Posts: 423
hey everyone, just wondering is anyone using this buggy/travel system? I've read a couple of posts on it but there doesnt seem to be much info on it. I can get a good deal on it and i like it but just wondering what any experienced mum's had to say before i part with my hard earned dosh! Posted in M& K too. Thanks in advance.
ellee Posts: 666
Hi, I've no expience of this buggy but there was a review of it on which!:- The Bebe Confort Loola pushchair is a popular model, recently updated, which handles reasonably well, missing out on being a Best Buy only because it is not easy enough to manoeuvre in tight spaces. The Loola does have lots of good points; it's suitable from birth using the soft pram body and the whole seat unit easily reclines to 3 positions using a lever. It can be used as a travel system with the Bebe Confort Creatis car seat (not included), which is very easy to attach and detaches well from the integrated adaptors. It also handles most surfaces well, but is not so easy to manoeuvre around obstacles, particularly because the handles, which adjust from 102.5 to 104 cm move when you apply pressure, making them seem a bit flimsy. At 13.1 kg it is very heavy, but it folds down to a reasonable 38x110x50cm (209 litres) and is ok to lift and move when folded and store in the boot of a mid-size hatchback. When folded it clips shut and stands upright without support. We didn't have any problems using it during our public transport assessment. It complies with the relevant British Standards for safety, strength, durability and stability. The seat fabric is very easy to clean and the seat covers are removable. The storage basket has a 2 kg capacity, and the manufacturer has recently changed the chassis to make it easier to access the shopping basket. It is supplied with a rain cover and hood with viewing window. Pros: Substantial pushchair, can use as a travel system Cons: Steering could be easier, bulky hth :wv
lmc1978 Posts: 423
thanks elleq2 thats a great help....... sounds like a good one from that review. a friend of mine is using it and swears by it so i think i'll go for it. the hard thing about these buggies is that there's no perfect solution. you just have to pick the pros and cons that you can live with i suppose!!! thanks again!