Becoming a wife - Blog update

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Evening ladies, I've written a post about becoming a wife, wondering will there be a big change after we get married. Is being a wife any different than being a girlfriend or a fiancee? Thank you as always for reading and commenting, it's very much appreciated.
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Now Kaz ... should you really be posting this ?!?! LOL We don't want a repeat performance of another thread .... (look forward to the read)
Synergy Posts: 2768
I'm going out to buy an apron tomorrow!! Fail to prepare ...
jellywellies Posts: 2268
I laughed when I read the part about calling his "my husband" instead of his name .... so many of my mates say "my husband" which I just find amusing!!
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
I hear ya on the ironing Smileykaz, I avoid it at all costs!!!! :o0 Maybe its just the time of night but that got me thinking, about the part where at the pre-marriage course where they stuck those things up on the wall and it was for better or for worse...that is SCARY!! :eek
whoop Posts: 1310
Ha love it! It is different when you become a wife imo. That nice feeling of secureness intensifies. This is now more than a relationship, it's a legal entity per se. But I have to admit that sometimes thinking of myself as a wife makes me feel old.... and hearing himself referred to as my husband still gives me a start. When will it sink in???
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
[quote="whoop":2rjr1csr]Ha love it! It is different when you become a wife imo. That nice feeling of secureness intensifies. This is now more than a relationship, it's a legal entity per se. [/quote:2rjr1csr] plus one million!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
+1 Loads of my friends and other people I know call him "my husband" instead of Bob, Jim or Joe....