Bedrooms what to do ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Hope ye are all keeping well ,I have a bit of a dilema at the moment,well it might'nt be but to me it is the way I am at the moment :) In our house we have 2 bedrooms up one hall and 2 bedrooms down the other hall :(the house was built totally wrong not hinking of children etc but anyway nothing we can do about it now.Anyway at mo our bedroom and DD's bedroom are on one hall but I'm thinking when new babs arrives please god what will we do we will have to move DD up to the other bedroom so then our room and her room will be at one end of the house from each other :(me thinks its awful but I suppose after a few years be grand we will still have to have monitor on anyway,so yes we will have 2 monitors in our room after baby moves out after the few months into his/her's room. Auh stop dunno sorry just needed to post this to see if anyone could throw some light on it and say be ok or what to do . Thanks :o)ll :o)ll Scan tomorrow now whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i know what u are going thru, out house is like this-- obviously wasnt built with kids in mind at the time!! so we have downstairs, a spare room, and dhs, dd's room. bathroom, kitchen , and upstairs we have our room, and ensuite and sitting room so im in a dilemma, where do i put my babs!! we are trying to get an extension built on to the upstairs so i can make a new room for us, and put babs in our room, or else, do we move downstairs and put babs in DHs dds room, and let her sleep upstairs when she comes to stay, which isnt very often, so i dont see the point in her having a big room with walkin wardrobe and ensuite!! IYKWIM,, Oh to win the lotto..... :o0
rosiemama Posts: 3363
we have the same problem - 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms downstairs. i am hoping that when baby no 2 comes along, they will be able to share the room with DS until i feel that one or both of them are old enough to be downstairs on their own! am i mad thinking that will work?
katiemomma Posts: 2690
we are building our house and becasue of the way the site is we had no choice but to have 3 bedrooms upstairs 1 downstairs. ours is downstairs and the kids will all be upstairs. i Hate this really I do. our DD will be 6 and a half or so though when we move in so she should be ok to be upstairs, but i cant imagine sending a baby a few months old upstairs! dont know what i will do either.