Menu

Beeline Slimmers - are they any good

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

joer Posts: 1617
reading through some posts and some of you are taking these - I've about 9 weeks till wedding and would love to shift half stone, more if possible. I was doing good with ww but got bored with the classes so have stopped going, now I dont really count my points or keep a diary. I cant get out of bed in the mornings - I have under active thyroid and low B12 but am taking tablets every day for past 1.5years for this - just have not motivation or energy... will start again, walking the doggies when I get home and some house cleaning at the weekend...
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
I have never heard of them tablets. I think just get exercising as much as possible and avoid take aways and regular treats. Puerh tea helps greatly as well. You don't have too much time to have to put in the effort, if it seems hard. Just go for it and give it your all for that nine weeks. It will be done then for the big event. Best of luck. I have just over 5 months to go and I hope to lose 1.5 stone by then, although I need to lose a few stone. I just don't think it is realistic.
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
Hello! Come and join us in the lose a half stone by Easter thread, there is loads of help and support there for you. You will definitely achieve your weight loss but not on your own and not with slimming tablets. On saying that I am taking these at the moment and I find them good for appetite suppression but I don't rely on them alone, I exercise a lot, drink 3 litres of water a day and eat well. Come over to the other thread and we will help you along :o)ll :o)ll
joer Posts: 1617
thanks for the replies girls, I've enrolled in step aerobics class with my friend, 2 a week for 6 weeks, to get the ball rolling