Beep by Baby Elegance buggies any good??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

star sun 1 Posts: 1456
Hi Girls, Just wondering has anyone had a Beep buggy and did you find them any good?
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I have it and so far so good, I really like it. It's so easy to put up and take down, no messing around in the rain trying to get it into the boot; literally press two buttons and it's down. It's light as well and easy to push around. Only thing is the shopping basket is a bit small but only a minor detail; I give DH the stuff to carry >:o)
Thanks Mamaboom :thnk , Put a deposit down for one today, they are holding it for me till baby arrives :compress Seems like a good price for all you get.
Wife09 Posts: 873
Just try the seat in your car first, we'd bought ours and were told that it fits any car and it didnt so make sure they try it in your car before you buy it!
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
[quote="wife09":3s26ttil]Just try the seat in your car first, we'd bought ours and were told that it fits any car and it didnt so make sure they try it in your car before you buy it![/quote:3s26ttil] I second this. We have it and it fit's DH's car no problem. I only have a door car and want to upgrade. However when we tried the seat in a Ford Fiesta it wouldn't fit. The seat belt was too short and wouldn't go around it. I love it though and think it's a fantastic price although haven't actually used it yet.
Nov Bridie 09 Posts: 967
We bought one as I loved the fact it's so light & so easy to assemble!! They are supposedly bringing in an isofix base in Sep so that should solve the seatbelt issue if you have the fittings. Eurobaby tild us they'll swap the base when the new one arrives once our own one is still in the box.
Chanelle Posts: 151
[quote="wife09":8hj7jc50]Just try the seat in your car first, we'd bought ours and were told that it fits any car and it didnt so make sure they try it in your car before you buy it![/quote:8hj7jc50] This is good to know, just put a deposit on one last week, haven't decided on colour yet :hyper: They look brillant anyway, can't wait to pick up mine........
Thanks girls for the advice :thnk Never even thought to ask about the car seat but i got the base that you just have to click it on ( so hope this fits all cars). Regarding the colour i picked the red one ( they only had the black one out on display but i went with the red one), cant wait to see it :)
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
[quote="star sun 1":1eu6qhb9]Thanks girls for the advice :thnk Never even thought to ask about the car seat but i got the base that you just have to click it on ( so hope this fits all cars). Regarding the colour i picked the red one ( they only had the black one out on display but i went with the red one), cant wait to see it :)[/quote:1eu6qhb9] The base that came with it didn't fit the ford fiesta which was why I tried the seat on it's own which didn't fit either sorry.
Wife09 Posts: 873
Likewise the base did not fit nor did the seat on its own. Sorry hun, just check it out girls. Ive a Graco seat and cant obviously use it with the beep but what I didnt have I didnt miss. They tend not to wake being moved from seat to pram anyway and sure the slightest bit of a wheel around they nod off! It hasnt been any inconvenience not being able to use car seat. When she got a bit bigger and was able to hold head up she loves the sling now .