Being broke sucks!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

C13 Posts: 289
Have a wedding to go to tomorrow, had a lovely hair appointment booked for tomorrow morning but alas had to cancel due to the cost of everything between bills and mortgage coming out this week I WANT TO WIN THE FREAKING LOTTO!!!
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Sing is sista... I'm so sick of watching the pennies. I live for Groupon and Grabone deals. If it weren't for them we'd never get out to dinner and feel part of the human race and get out of the house :o0 I'm always trying to look for ways to do things on the cheap n' cheerful, or it's a night in watching our downloaded tv shows. It sucks but I'm sure you'll do a lovely job on your own hair. Have you a friend who is handy with a blowdrier who might be able to work some magic?
Nostress Posts: 1606
[quote:3b08wd9w]I WANT TO WIN THE FREAKING LOTTO!!![/quote:3b08wd9w] Get in line b*tch it's mine :o0 :o0 Seriously though, it's horrible isn't. I never buy myself anything nice, but started this month to buy new summer clothes for honeymoon - dear god I can't go outside the house for 2months now :o(
eefc Posts: 1201
Ditto. Have €30 to last me til 25th.....its frightening how much things add up and come at you all of a sudden. >:o(
Oh ladies if i didn't laugh i'd cry! (which admittedly i have done on occasion its just so bloody hard sometimes) unfortunately ellefun havent anyone who'd be good with the ole hairdryer, they're either involved in the wedding or not in the vicinity on the day! will have to whip out the hair dryer myself and slap the warpaint on! i'm with you on the bloody penny pinching though jesus i'm fed up with it! grabone is the only way we get out to join the human race again too! lol nostress to you i say BRING IT ON B*TCH!!!!!!! :o0 i haven't even thought about filling up the suitcase for the honeymoon yet! i'll be a walking advert for penneys id say! that and maybe the cheapie casual section in h&m is grand when there's a sale! As for the treat of even a bottle of wine at the weekend............thats become a rarity now!
oh eefc i hear ya there, i get paid weekly, i'm lucky if i have bus money for the week after all bills are paid and mortgage is covered >:o( sick of living like a bloody pauper while watching certain people shop all round them like its going out of fashion! fancy ass coffee machines being an example!
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
I hear ya ladies. Am self-employed and haven't brought home any money for three months :( Thankfully DH is able to cover the bills but I'm pig sick of it at this stage. I'm down to a €3 bottle of red from Lidl every week (I used to 'splash out' on the €5 one :o0 )
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
[quote="Ellefun":1xjswasx]I live for Groupon and Grabone deals. If it weren't for them we'd never get out to dinner and feel part of the human race and get out of the house :o0 I'm always trying to look for ways to do things on the cheap n' cheerful, or it's a night in watching our downloaded tv shows.[/quote:1xjswasx] I can't even manage those deals O:| O:| My cat won't eat scraps/leftovers, only cat food. He eats better than me. Work - TV. That is my life now.
Well onwards and upwards ladies, and i think i might just have to move to the UK to win the fecking euromillions! damn they're going through some lucky streak over there!!!!
eefc Posts: 1201
Not for me ----- literally have no money left as I had to get €25 petrol yesterday. 10 working days to pay day. :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep