Belfast International Airport

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

joer Posts: 1617
we are flying out from here at 7am and will need to check in at 5am, we will be leaving from Drogheda. Any ideas how long it would take to get there??? thanks girls
petersgirl Posts: 1568
Hey I'm not sure about Drogheda but I live in Belfast and it usually takes about 35-40 mins from the city centre, as it's not actually in Belfast :eek It may be a bit quicker at that time with no traffic around :wv
augb2b Posts: 177
Hi Joer, I'm in Dundalk and it takes about 1 hour 10 mins depending on traffic from here. HTH :wv
mrs shamrock Posts: 603
Hi im in Monaghan and work outside Dunleer near Drogheda, that takes me about 40-45 mins and it takes about an hour or so to get from Monaghan to Belfast as we flew out to Barcelona from Belfast, so I would give yourself at least 2 hours roughly. HTH
seans missus Posts: 1381
Try www.aaroadwatch.ie and go to the route planner on it. Its really useful.It says it will take 1 hour 49 minutes. Here is the link to it. http://www.aaireland.ie/routes_classic/route.asp
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
we live in drogheda, it takes 1 hr & 1/2 to belfast airport. would allow extra time as there is loads of roadworks on A1. enjoy!
joer Posts: 1617
thanks very much girls, think we might do a trial trip up, but allow atleast 1.5 hours to get there..