Bellinter House

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newrow Posts: 54
Hi all, I am in a pickle about Wineport Lodge or Bellinter House, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Jo
cabra Posts: 65
We dont live to far from bellinter house its fab!! Another one to look up is Tankardstown house near Slane. I think they have a website - Ive heard its fab for weddings.... Let me know how u get on - hope i helped :wv
Thanks so much for that, i really appreciate your quick response, and that was my first ever post!! H2B wants Wineport and I wasnt Bellinter so the battle continues!! Where is yours? J
Hi Newrow Welcome to WOL :o0 We are getting married in Cabra Castle! In Jan not long left now!! Have you any idea when you want to get married? Its all fun and games, we were lucky we actually agreed on our venue for a change :wv
Oh its beautiful there, i was at awedding there last december, it was magical!! well done... We are getting married next July....
You better get cracking!! Have you got ur dress etc???
yeah got that about 5 weeks ago, it will be ready in Jan, cant wait to see it again...i also have looked into cars, flowers etc. so i just have to get the date in place and then book everything...i am making my own invites, so i have the paper in place and ready to go to print as they say....
Your more organised than me - If you dont mind me asking where did you get the paper to make the invities? Thinking of making them myself. There so expensive!
Oh god girl, get yourself up Daintree...www.daintree.ie they are THE most helpful staff and they will even cut them for you, its all on ther website...lots of different shapes and styles...they are based on Camden Street, are you familiar ?
I am surely used to work on hartcourt st! might just do that this wk then!! That will be another weight off my shoulders : Thanks :thnk