Bellinter House

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Vixnn Posts: 6
Hi all, In final decision stages at the minute for venues. Has anyone any feedback about Bellinter house from having or attending a wedding there please? Thanks a mill x
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
I didn't get married in Bellinter House but we got engaged there so have a soft spot for the place :lvs You would have to love the shabby-chic style interiors. I'd say it would work best for smaller wedding parties as the dining room is all nooks & crannies, so people are seated in all directions if you know what I mean. A colleague attended a wedding there and said the dining room was very squashed, she couldn't see who was making the speeches with the nook and cranny layout of the place. But the grounds are pretty and the bedrooms are nice, the place has a nice vibe.
pepsibride Posts: 14
We attended a wedding there two years ago and I thought it was fantastic. Food was gorgeous and the place was fabulous. I agree that it would definitely suit a smaller wedding, the wedding we were at the band played in the living room upstairs which was so relaxed. I loved all the nooks and crannies. It was fantastic. Have they not built a proper reception room since?