Belly Bandit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunny505 Posts: 1807
Hi girls, Wondering if anyone has used the belly bandit. Have read amazing reviews online just wanted to get the opinion of anyone who's actually used it. It's basically a band that goes around your belly and actually tones your abs too. I think by holding in your stomach muscles. It can be used after normal delivery or c section. Here's a link: All opinions welcome :thnk
pag Posts: 633
I used it after DD was born and yes while I did feel v skinny with it on, it was so uncomfortable when I tried to breastfeed. I think that was cause I have a short body so it just seemed to get in the way. I gave up after a week or so and just stuck with bf which seemed to help loads.
Emme Posts: 4735
Rushing out the door but yes, I'd reccommend it. I used it on DS and my tummy went back to normal (never exercised!) It is uncomfortable and visible under clothes and I don't see how you could use it like the prescribe you to use it...24/7... but I wore it a lot in bed at night and all in all will definitly be using it again.
Yeah I think I might give it a go. I put on close to three stone and have lost two already - big baby and definitely the bf helps and some days it's just hard to find the time to remember to eat! I know I will get back to prepregnancy size but if it helps it might well be worth it.
Emme Posts: 4735
You're in somewhat the same boat as I was so sunny, I thought I used it straight after having DS but actually think it was 2-3 weeks after before I dug it out. Just be careful ordering size wise. I was confused at the time...not that thats saying much!!
Still waiting for it to be delivered :o( Will resurrect this and post again if it is as miraculous as people say it is.