Belly Button Questions :-)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Girls, Ye'll probably think I'm loopers but just wanted to ask a question :-8 Ok, in all my tight tops now my bellow button is a realy obvious hole :o0 I'm about 16 weeks and wondering does it stay like this until 3rd trimester/ I always had a big hole of a belly button but this is hillarious :o0 I think I might need to get some of those over the bump pants to try and disguise it maybe? Bump has really popped this week, so excited and delighted, love the 'your glowing' compliments :thnk xx
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I have a real inny belly button & the thoughts of it popping out grossed me to the core lol!!! At almost 35 weeks it's still in but slightly flatter if that makes sense? Not a huge crater on my tummy!!!!
Silini2 Posts: 3834
Mine popped out last two times!! Yuck!! And I'd a little hole where I'd had a belly button ring in my days of youth when I had a flat tummy!!!! Yuck!!!!
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
I have an inny and it is still inny but has flattened out a good bit and I too have the hole where the belly button ring used to be! My sister's never popped so not expecting mine to - flatten out a bit more over the coming weeks maybe. I do have the 'dip' though at my belly button like a crater and this is because babs is in the posterior position rather than anterior.