Belly Button Ring??!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs gerard Posts: 1669
Hi girls, I am 4 weeks today :o)ll :o0 I was lying in bed thinking and then remembered my belly button ring! should i take this out?? Did anyone leave theirs in?
kinder Posts: 504
Morning, Congrats :o)ll Took mine out at about 16 weeks last time, it remained open and put it back in after. Still have it in but will prob take it out again as bump expands... x
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
I took mine out at about 18 weeks because it was becoming uncomfortable. I think you can get special pregnacy belly bars though if you wanted to keep yours in. I was not too bothered realy to keep it in. The whole is still open though so will see if it goes back in after baby arrives.
marriedLife Posts: 1881
My sister kept hers in for the whole pregnancy she said it didn't bother her at all - although she had the smallest bump so that might have helped
ah thatnks a million girls, ill try keep mine in as long as i can! *)
roxychick Posts: 1802
I took it out but stuck it in an odd time to make sure the hole stayed open.
twinklestar Posts: 109
Hiya, I'm 4 weeks too and have the same problem! As mine is still healing I doubt it will stay open. I was thinking of maybe ordering one of these: HTH :wv
Diamontee Posts: 675
Hi Mrs Gerard!!! :o)ll :o)ll Just spotted now that you got your BFP!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll Congrats hun!!!! Wishing you all the best!!! :lvs :lvs
ah thank you so much diamontee!!! im so happy and excited i cant even describe it! :-8
twinkle star that is a great website ill have to have a proper look tomorrow thanks amillion O:o)