Menu

belsoie bridesmaid dresse??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lane Posts: 10
Hey girls!!! Does anyone knoe where stock Belsoie bridesmaid dresses in Republic of Ireland?!! Cheers! :lvs
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Whereabouts are you based? I know offhand the following shops do stock them but am sure there are others aswell: Bridal Heaven Swords Simone’s Sligo Virginijas Bridal Limerick I have bought Belsoie dresses online for my wedding, they haven’t come yet but should be here in the next 3 weeks or so.
I'm based in Portlaoise! Thanks a mil for that...would you mind passing me on the website that you purchased yours off??I'm nearly afraid to order online...but they seem to be so much cheaper!! I spotted the dress I'd like (and the girls would like!) on 'Bridal Dream Dress'...do you know if the colours offered online are exactly the same as the swatches you view in the shops??? Less than 4 months tomy wedding so I'd want to be making up my mind fast!!!! ;o(
Well I ordered my jaysbridal.net but I haven’t received them yet so can’t vouch for the quality of them. This is a genuine website and the dresses are not copies so not as cheap as some places but I am getting 2 for the price of 1 in the bridal shops here. However that website that you mentioned has copies, they are not the genuine article so they would be even cheaper but not sure what the quality would be like. For mine it should be the exact same colour as the ones I saw in the shop because they are genuine dresses but I don’t know how genuine the website you mentioned is. I have heard it being talked about on WOL quite a bit lately so maybe do a search and see what people are saying about it? God 4 months might be cutting it a bit tight alright. Jaysbridal do an online chat thing so if you log on to it in the afternoon (time difference means its middle of night in US at the moment) think from about 3 onwards our time is a good time to contact them, log onto the online chat and ask about delivery times and check prices. Tell them your wedding is about a month before it actually is. There is no obligation to buy when you do the chat so just ask them all the details of what you need to know and then think about whether it is worth it.
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Belsoie are stocked in Jeutonic in Kilkenny and Eden just outside Enniscorthy. I wore one bought from Juetonic and the bride found them great to deal with.
nelle Posts: 552
I have Belsoie bm dresses ordered from The White Room in Mullingar. Lovely to deal with there. :wv
Thanks a mil morning sun for the info! Only getting back to the dress hunt now, but I will certainly have a look on Jays bridal...they sound great! Best of luck with your own dresses :-8 Thanks to the other girls for the feedback too..much appreciated!!! O:o)
What website was it that you ordered from Anomalydg??!!!
[quote="Lane":1f7z8b4p]What website was it that you ordered from Anomalydg??!!![/quote:1f7z8b4p] Lane that poster Anomalydg is a spammer, only 4 posts registered yesterday and repeated part of my post for some reason! no idea why they do this but it happens all the time!
Thanks for that!!!! I'm still not really up to speed on using these forums...so would be easy pull the wool over my eyes!!!! Let me know how your Belsoie dresses turn out when they arrive!!! Good luck :wv