Belsoie Chiffon Bridesmaids dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pallygal Posts: 267
I'm thinking of getting a one shoulder dress from the Belsoie range for my bridesmaids but don't have a clue which colour to go for and the selection of colours doesn't seem to be great. Have any of you ordered particular colours from this range or have any photos of colours? The colours seem to be different to the colour that comes up on the website! Thanks
winterbridegal Posts: 406
I ordered Belsoie dresses in Cobault Blue for my bridemaids however they are way darker than what is on the website. they are actually near navy with a hint of bright Blue. i definitely would not go by the website. you would have to see the color in the shop before you make up your mind. There is a sheen on their chiffon.
Thanks a million. Its hard to find a good range of colours in the shop. I'l be on the phone trying to source a few places. The cobalt looks lovely on the internet and had been kind of thinking of that colour
winterbridegal Posts: 406
Well its definitely not a bright as what is on line but i prefer it that way. they are very well made dresses too. this is what decided it for me.
ya i reckon I'm definitely gonna go with the dress i have picked from their range if I can just decide on a colour.The lady in the shop was tryin to persuade me to order grape! I just don't know if thats a colour I'd ever like!!!!