belts for after baby is born

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babybuttons Posts: 886
im not sure if i dreamt this but can u get some support tpye belt for after bay is born. i think i read u can and it helps to keep everything together afterwards. or are these just if u have a section
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
hopeforbaby you can get a belt for after a c sec but i think you are on about the corset type things that some celebrities wear apparently it gets you back in shape. I cant remember the name maybe google it. Sorry not really much help am i !
babybuttons Posts: 886
yeah thats what im thinking of the corset type yokes. fair play to u for understanding my orignal post my spelling is shocking. :eek i didnt have a celeb body before pregnancy but u never know i may look like one afterwards by using the belt :o0 (a woman can dream)
brunette Posts: 234
Found this hopeforbaby. I read somewhere that a large tubigrip from the physio department of the hospital your attending does the same thing so might be worth asking for.
Emomc Posts: 2069
Ladies, I ordered two Seraphina ones in size Small/medium. I just want to let you know that I found these impossible to wear as they cut into my skin uncomfortably and I was actually left with scourge/burn type marks against my ribs so I had to stop wearing it. Maybe the bigger size would have been better, that said I am a size 10-12.