BEN MITCHELL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammymcphee Posts: 4477
Sorry but does anyone know why they replaced the old ben in eastenders i much preferred him, i cant take to the new one at all :o0
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
I think it was because his acting skills were so over powering he was putting the actors to shame! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
I think they felt that when Ben got out of prison his character was taking a different direction and the old Ben wasn't old enough to take it on?
[quote="Jane Smith":2y49ms8z]I think it was because his acting skills were so over powering he was putting the actors to shame! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:[/quote:2y49ms8z] :o0 :o0
frazzledkitty Posts: 882
that prison is a fantastci place altogether, he grew about 3 feet in height, lost a stone and grew cheekbones wouldnt mind getting banged up there..anyone need any windows smashing or anything? >:o)
Jawl Posts: 8881
I never understand why they change for a much older more mature actor. Surely they shoudl reflect the age of the character, and if you've been playing the part for years, you shouldn't just suddenly mature 5 years, which it seems Ben did. I think he looks like Ronnie Kray, and I'm glad he's left! :o0 :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
Ah girls you are so funny and Ronnie Kray :o0 :o0 :o0 The old ben was like the milkybar kid im going to go against the grain here and say i prefer the new ben, even though id still like to slap some enery into him. I much prefer Jay, what a little sweety.
[quote="Twirl":13f1m3qw]Ah girls you are so funny and Ronnie Kray :o0 :o0 :o0 The old ben was like the milkybar kid im going to go against the grain here and say i prefer the new ben, even though id still like to slap some enery into him. I much prefer Jay, what a little sweety.[/quote:13f1m3qw] ah twirl, ur off my christmas card list now >:o( :o0 id love to slap him too tho, i LOVE jay in it. while we are at it, can i slap the one of the massoods aswell O:| O:|
Jawl Posts: 8881
Zainab, what a fool!!! She bugs the crap out of me. And Ronnie, but I feel sorry for her too. Also Max Branning, he reminds me of BEaker from the muppet show!
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
While were on the Masoods - does any on think Mas is kinda hot sometimes? :-8