Menu

Benjamin Roberts Designer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Hello.. Just wondering if anyone has ordered a Benjamin Roberts Dress, they are amazing but would love to hear feed back from some one.... Thanks x
DL Posts: 107
Hi...................... My dress is a benjamen roberts dress... I had seen a bonny bridal dress in a magazine and fell in love with it... Went on internet and found a stockaist in galway..wnet over to fit on the dress and it was so awful that i nearly cried.. i could nt see myself in any other dress.. my hips looked big, neckline did nt suit..anyway i took 2 weeks off hunting for the dress to start thinking about new ideas.. I went to a fashion show and seen this B roberts dress on one of the models.. it was fabulous went into the shop the next day tried it on and decided it that was my dress.. i have since fitted it on 3 times for my mother and another friend and still love it. The funny thing is i never noticed the dress in the bridal magazines until i had the deposit paid..Find out your local stockist and go and fit one on..There not that totally expensive either.. i am very happy with my choice anyway..
nettie07 Posts: 293
ive tried on a few benjamin roberts dresses, and i think there really nice and well made, and not too expensive either, which style were you looking at.
terribride Posts: 627
I'm thinking of getting this dress, I tried it on in Moderne fashion in Dundalk and loved it, I'll go back in June with my CBM for her opinion. [img:3a76izdk]http://www.sitewiz.co.uk/v2/sites/benjamin/images/lace708s.jpg[/img:3a76izdk]
charli Posts: 5994
i bought a BJ dress also. like that, didn't give it a second look on the rack, the bridal assistant suggested i try it, have to say it gives excellent shape, really holds me in, i have about 1/2 stone to loose but even if i don't i know the dress gave me a flat tummy when i tried it!!!!
MRSHAPPY07 Posts: 464
Hey Terribride Your my twin either that one or taffenta 829 in White I have only tried it on in gold but trying other shops to see if they have it in stock in white... oh all excited now. The 708 has silver going throu' it have no idea what colour bridemaids will wear any ideas??? Cheers
NiamhOct06 Posts: 1253
This is my dress. It's a Benjamin Roberts - perfect for me. edited.
charli Posts: 5994
niamh it's beautiful. i loved that inside my dress has a little lace up band that goes right around your waist, the assistant says alot of Ben Roberts dresses have that and it makes them so flattering! really sucks me in but yet it's very comfortable!
Nina123 Posts: 6
Hi I've put a deposit down on a Benjamin Roberts Dress, I tried on about 5 different style dress before 'the one' and have to say the minute I stepped into it I knew. I'm not getting married till June 07 and was totally freaked out about picking a dress so early but I fell in love with and knew it was the one for me. Like the others say I didn't notice it in the wedding magazines before either..... Nina
hunbun Posts: 46
HI, same as b2bjune07 and terribride, that is the exact dress i have put a deposit on. I tried this dress on very early in my search and nothing compared. It has a beautiful beaded train and looks absolutely fab with veil on...well i am biased of course!! i bought mine in Tracys in Galway. ooohhhh can't wait til dec...!