Menu

Best day ever

Go to Wedding Day Reports

Jeffroche
New Wolly

Best day ever

Postby Jeffroche » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Myself and my wife got married in the Springfield Hotel on July 6th . We had an amazing day and we were so happy we chose this venue. Padraig and Eileen were so helpful from start to finish and at no time tried to push us into anything we did not want to do. They basically helped us plan the wedding we wanted to have at the hotel and the final result was (in my opinion) elegant and personal without being pretentious. The room was absolutely magnificent on the day. The setting was wonderful and all the staff on the day were brilliant - professional and helpful yet able to stand back and remain unintrusive. The dinner was delicious and our guests all looked to be having a great time (we had loads of positive comments on the room and on the food). I'd have no hesitation recommending this venue to other couples. Myself and my husband had an absolute blast at our wedding. The team in the hotel looked after everything so that on the day we could concentrate on each other, our family and friends! Big thanks to All the staff.

Sushanth
New Wolly

Re: Best day ever

Postby Sushanth » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:50 am

Wow, Nice to hear ,All the very best

Go to Wedding Day Reports