Best Film Ever...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lilybride Posts: 425
Worst film ever thread got me thinking and wonder if Wollies tastes in favourite films will be as different... My fav is True Romance and love the Kill Bills too.
emlo Posts: 1506
Napoleon Dynamite, Grease, Anchorman, Talladega Nights. Ok so none of these were exactly Oscar winners but they make me laugh and feel all happy inside. I also like movies you can quote line from too.
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
My favourites are Sex In The City, 27 Dresses, Bride Wars, Stigmata, Dirty Dancing, Grease 1 and 2, Ice Age 1 and 2, The Wild, Madagascar 1 and 2, Over the Hedge (dont be laughing at me :o0 ) The Hangover Cant wait for Ice Age 3 coming to the cinema.
DaisyB Posts: 1708
oh i just love beaches havent watched it in years but its such a weepy. something about mary, sex and the city movie, used to love my girl.. awww :o0
tararod Posts: 562
My fav is In The Name of the Father
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
The Shawshank Redemption is definitely my fave.
cookiemad Posts: 917
shrek,mamma mia,pretty woman,the cutting edge,love actually,stardust and my all tiome favorite the notebook :lvs :lvs :lvs
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
Sorority Boys.
Muriel09 Posts: 361
Top ten-in no particular order: Gone with the wind :lvs Jaws :lvs ET :lvs Barefoot in the park :lvs The way we were :lvs :lvs Sex and the City movie :lvs Some like it hot :lvs Goodfellas :lvs Meet me in St.Louis :lvs Pulp Fiction :lvs