Best Fitting Over The Bump Bootcut Maternity Jeans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Hi Girls, Just wondering where to get the best fitting bootcut maternity jeans. I've tried... Topshop - no over the bump Newlook - terrible H&M - lovely but far too long and if taken up would destroy the shape Have lots of nights out coming but and these would be great to wear with tops as its too cold to be wearing dresses :-) xx
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Dorothy Perkins have some nice ones, their material is a but funny though, I have a golden lab and if I sit anywhere near her I'm completely destroyed, every bit of fluff and hair sticks to them. I have a lovely pair I got in Newlook so maybe keep trying there? Red Herring do lovely soft skinny jeans but I didnt look for bootcut ones in there so maybe try them?
I think its my shape cause everyone keeps telling me about the new look ones! Was going to get a pair of citizens of humanity ones on ebay but think they just cover half the bump plus they are expensive. I wouldn't mind spending upto 60 euro to get a nice pair. xx
newlywed2011 Posts: 363
I got the mamalicious slim boot cut ones are find them great..have a choice of lenghts also.. had previously tried next but were no way near as nice. Hope this helps :wv
Mrs W Posts: 2923
I wear jeans to work so I have a good few pairs I wear with my runners, I'm a short arse too so I normally have problems finding jeans but the ones I wear for work now are all from Newlook and DP. I have to try jeans on too so I havent bought any on the internet whereas I bought a load of tops from Next/Newlook online. Just remembered I have a lovely pair of bootcut ones from Red Herring so try there?
Fuss Pot Posts: 405
I ordered a pair of over the bump bootcut jeans from Next online and they are fab and so comfy!
I wonder are the mamalicious a small fit?
belcra Posts: 1097
I bought a pair of over the bump bootcut in Next - they drive me mad though as constantly hiking them up - they just seem to fall down from under the bump all the time - but I'm hoping once the bump gets bigger that it will help!!! I've have 2 pairs of under the bump from New Look and not very comfortable. I think they are a bit high or something and annoy me after a while wearing them. Mothercare do the Mamalicious but didn't have the sizes when I looked so hoping they will have more coming in soon.
newlywed2011 Posts: 363
no mamalicious don't seem to be small fit, i was size 12 in jeans before pregnancy and got size 12 in these t.. have lived in them for past 2 weeks and are so comfy! also a short arse only 5ft4 :weep but i wear them with my boots that have a small heel.
Sassypants Posts: 4461
I got a pair of over the bump jeans in Gap when I was about 4 months pregnant. Wore them constantly until baby was a few weeks old - they were so comfy and lovely. And the band on the bump part was nude so great for wearing light coloured tops over them. Only thing was they weren't bootcut, more like skinny jeans.