Best maternity jeans

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HeidiHigh Posts: 65
So I know the search for good jeans full stop is never ending but maternity jeans is a whole new minefield! So has anyone found really good ones? I'm on pregnancy no. 3 and am off work so I like to wear jeans mostly. When I was working with the other 2 it was mostly dresses, leggings, etc. I just find jeans easier for minding kiddies at home. I have 3 pairs but only one pair is comfy...got them in H & M. I bought another pair in H& M last week (same size) and they're horrendous for falling down and are just plain uncomfortable so I was obviously lucky with the first pair. So does anyone know of a good site online that does different lengths, etc.? TIA
pinkframe Posts: 628
I bought GAP maternity jeans on DD & they were amazing! Still great for this one around!
Grey Alien Posts: 699
I love my Next 'over the bump' ones and I have a couple of pairs of Penneys 'under the bump' maternity jeggings (15 euro each).
Hbombadero Posts: 1960
As the bump has grown I find my h&m maternity jeans stay up more. I like them cos they're cheap and comfy but they did slide down before my bump was fully popped.
atina Posts: 2240
I bought two pairs in new look a dark denim and light denim, they were only cheap and lasted my whole pregnancy.
lovelycuppatea Posts: 481
Was gonna say I found h&m the best but you have those.... Have heard good things about gap too.
HeidiHigh Posts: 65
Thanks girls...will try your suggestions and H&M again but spend more time in the dressing room this time! My one comfy pair are getting pretty worn out by now! :thnk
Febmummy Posts: 429
I borrowed my sisters over the bump jeans from next when I was expecting my DS.... Thought they were heaven! She is using them at the mo so I bought a pair of blooming marvellous ones.... they are comfy but do nothing for me... so was in Dundrum on the weekend and got a pair of Next over the bump ones and they are great! PLus if you have never ordered with them online you get €15 off.... so the jeans would only have been €23... get them delivered to a store and its free delivery! Ive seen people saying Penneys do maternity wear now? I knew about the bras but not the clothes.... anyone know where in Dublin would be the best to go? Thanks! :)
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I find the Next over the bump the best!
Grey Alien Posts: 699
[quote="Febmummy":2zhp78qh]I borrowed my sisters over the bump jeans from next when I was expecting my DS.... Thought they were heaven! She is using them at the mo so I bought a pair of blooming marvellous ones.... they are comfy but do nothing for me... so was in Dundrum on the weekend and got a pair of Next over the bump ones and they are great! PLus if you have never ordered with them online you get €15 off.... so the jeans would only have been €23... get them delivered to a store and its free delivery! Ive seen people saying Penneys do maternity wear now? I knew about the bras but not the clothes.... anyone know where in Dublin would be the best to go? Thanks! :)[/quote:2zhp78qh] I got my Penneys ones in Blanch. Just ask one of the staff where they have them as they only fill one small section. Only thing I will say is that they don't wash well. My black ones looked dark grey after one wash so I bought a black machine dye in Hickeys and that sorted it.