Best of luck Christmasb

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Best of Luck Christmasb for Monday :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I bet ya your nearly 5 months gone :o0 :o)ll :o)ll
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Jesus missus are you going for another scan :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ooh let us know how you get on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3lvtrq02]Hey chick!! :wv Ah you're so cute!!! :thnk I'm not going in until Thursday morning, 17th May!! So I still have just under a week to go to know how far I'm actually gone!! I felt my first kick yesterday, it was just unbelievable!!! It came from right within my tummy!! I feel so pregnant now that I could feel a little person inside!! So that just prooves that I'm defo further gone!! Haven't felt anymore yet though!! [/color:3lvtrq02] [size=200:3lvtrq02][color=violet:3lvtrq02][b:3lvtrq02]WOOHOOO!!!![/b:3lvtrq02][/color:3lvtrq02][/size:3lvtrq02] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh Wow Christmas B- congratulations on your first kick! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I think you must be further along - I will be 20 weeks on Tuesday and haven't felt a thing yet! Must be such an exciting feeling! Good luck with the scan on Thursday - mine is Tuesday - can't wait!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
oooh best of luck spynx and christmas b, so exciting... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="Christmas B":wxqr9ukp][color=indigo:wxqr9ukp]Hey chick!! :wv Ah you're so cute!!! :thnk I'm not going in until Thursday morning, 17th May!! So I still have just under a week to go to know how far I'm actually gone!! I felt my first kick yesterday, it was just unbelievable!!! It came from right within my tummy!! I feel so pregnant now that I could feel a little person inside!! So that just prooves that I'm defo further gone!! Haven't felt anymore yet though!! [/color:wxqr9ukp] [size=200:wxqr9ukp][color=violet:wxqr9ukp][b:wxqr9ukp]WOOHOOO!!!![/b:wxqr9ukp][/color:wxqr9ukp][/size:wxqr9ukp] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:wxqr9ukp] OH MY GOD im nearly in tears here you have me all emotional,how magical is that your first feeling from baby!!!!!!!Yep your easily 5 months this is just brillent,im so happy for you Ah nuts thought it was Monday sorry,memory loss is getting weaker :o0
[quote="Sphynx":34b8036e]Oh Wow Christmas B- congratulations on your first kick! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I think you must be further along - I will be 20 weeks on Tuesday and haven't felt a thing yet! Must be such an exciting feeling! Good luck with the scan on Thursday - mine is Tuesday - can't wait![/quote:34b8036e] best of luck to you too Sphynx :o)ll :o)ll
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Spynx- scan Tues DT - Scan Wed CB - Scan Thurs WHOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:2kvtv34p]I know the kick was just amazing!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I was sitting back in work reading an e-mail and then suddendly I felt POW and I was like OMG, was that just a kick!! Then 10 seconds later another POW and I was like OMG - that was defo a kick!! It was so gorgeous!! I had felt twinges before alright but this was definitely a kick!! It was so amazing!! I love my ickle bump so much!! My tummy gone quite the size now!! I defo look pregnant now IYKWIM!! :lvs I just can't wait to know exactly how far I'm gone!! Being a month out has me looking at 4 different weeks all the time for each week of development!! Oh roll on Thursday and give me my due date!! Best of luck on Tuesday Sphynx and to you DoubleTrouble for Wednesday!!![/color:2kvtv34p] [size=200:2kvtv34p][b:2kvtv34p][color=violet:2kvtv34p]WOOOHOOOOO!!!![/color:2kvtv34p][/b:2kvtv34p][/size:2kvtv34p] :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Ah wow jesus maybe your over 5 months :eek ,I cant wait for that feeling you must have wanted to shout out in work,im so excited for you dont forget to tell us :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll