Best of luck Lady di...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummy bear Posts: 3824
i know you have your appt today in hospital just wishing you the very best of luck :xxx
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Oh best of Luck Lady Di I hope it goes well. x sg
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Ah thanks guys, my own FAO!!! Got on fine, very routine really. Had swab done for the Strep B as I had it the first pregnancy and thats it really. Back again next Friday!!
good to hear that!! did you make it out to that shop in Lucan? is it a wedding you are going to tmw?
Yeah its a wedding MB, must be mad to be going I think!! Didn't make it out to the shop, I went to Dundrum and got a lovely black dress in Mama's and Papa's for 70 euro!! This is it: http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-s0003628/type-s/ I was shocked as its normally so expensive in there, I had a voucher so it didn't cost me a thing!! Thanks for the help girls!!
Topolino Posts: 1659
That dress is GORGEOUS Lady Di. Really classy and pretty too. Have a great time at the wedding!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Lady Di - fab dress have a ball at the wedding.
beautiful dress, hope you enjoyed the wedding!
Yeah it was good, would have been a great wedding for being on the piddle as they was a good crew of us there. I went up to the room straight after the meal to watch the rugby and I never came back down. My room was right over where everyone was out smoking so I didn't sleep from 2.00 till 8.00!! So that wasn't good!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Sorry to hear you didn't have much fun. Hope youare catching up on your sleep.