Best place for maternity tights and leggings?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lovethesite Posts: 1054
Any suggestions girls. Still wearing normal ones but think the over the bump ones would be better and more comfy. Very difficult to find tho so wouldn't mind investing in a good pair if I get the pregnancy out of them xx
theoracle Posts: 7664
I just wore normal ones a size bigger than usual. They were very comfy and not too tight around the bump. I bought mine in next, they had a very good selection and very pocket friendly.
mijas chica Posts: 544
Hey! I posted about mine about two weeks ago. On phone so can't insert the link but anyways I got a pair of denim jeggings in New Looks maternity section, they were €14.99, come right up over my bump and have an elastic top. Not the big thick band, just the normal! They are fab fab fab, only wish I got them sooner! I also got a normal pair of black maternity leggings there, €11.99. Not as good quality but still def far more comfy than normal ones! HTH! :-)
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
H&M do maternity tights!
elliebelly Posts: 8
Ladies, I'm looking for black work trousers....any reccommends? I need wide leg ones as I'm a little "heavy of thigh" at the best of times! Advice really appreciated!
Doozer28 Posts: 881
[quote="elliebelly":2gdc30kd]Ladies, I'm looking for black work trousers....any reccommends? I need wide leg ones as I'm a little "heavy of thigh" at the best of times! Advice really appreciated![/quote:2gdc30kd] I got two great pairs in Dorothy perkins over the weekend & one pair were in the sale so I was delighted. I'd also second new look for maternity leggings.
taurus09 Posts: 484
I got some over the bump maternity leggings in h&m and some in next. Haven't been to new look so can't compare. The h&m ones are cheap and comfy(9.95). The next ones are more expensive(24.99), but alot thicker, almost trouser thickness. I had to order the next ones online as couldn't see any in the shops.