Menu

best place for spray tan in Galway please?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Could someone please recommend a good place for spray tan in Galway? I normally fake bake myself but obviously don't want to take any chances for the big day. Would like to find somewhere so I could leave enough time for a trial session as well. any help would be really appreciated... Thanks.
AmyK Posts: 15
Hi, I have booked mine with Studio 4. 091 585552. The are situated in Drum House, Drum East in Rahoon. I had my makeup trial there and they were excellent. I have to have my tan trial yet, but I am confident it will be good. Might be worth a try for you? :wv
Das Kitty Posts: 452
Don't go to Chartbusters! I'll be sussing out some tan places soon so I'll let you now.
Thanks, thats great. Is there any one out there thats actually had a spray tan, shureley shomeone????
Pheebs Posts: 1102
I'm going for my tan trial soon at a place at the Kingfisher Club in Renmore...the name of it escapes me at the moment. They have a choice of a few types. I'll let you know how I get on.
thanks Pheebs would really appreciate that.
mia mya Posts: 285
Hi! Fifth avenue in Liosban business park (on tuam rd) are absolutely brilliant for spray tans. Like you, I normally do my own tan but I tried a couple of spray tans for weddings (californian and sun fx). Both were DISASTERS. Went to fifth avenue on my sister's recommendation and it was fab. They use a tan called fantasy tan and there are 4 different shades. The girl asked what tan I normally use myself cos she wanted to know what kind of colour I was after. She picked out the perfect tan for me. I honestly thought I'd do my own tan for my wedding after my previous spray tan disasters but I have to say this place has restored my faith in spray tans! Hope this helps. P.S. their number is 091-764755 - I don't know any of their names but I've dealt with 3 different girls and all 3 were lovely.
Thanks marvid, I'm going to a friends wedding next week so might give them a go for that! I was beginning to wonder if anyone had been fake tanned in Galway at all!
maidmarian Posts: 280
Elizabeth C in the city are brill
am actually big fan of them also maidmarian, often get my eyelashes tinted there and I do like their facials. What kind of spray tan do they use? and how much is it? Thanks