Best pregnancy product??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppylops Posts: 1363
Was just wondering what you girls thought was the best thing you bought during your pregnancy? Theres so much stuff you can spend money on and get no use out of ie. pregnancy pillows, cds, books etc I thought it might be good to compile a list of things we found invaluable during pregnancy. My best investment was my angel sounds doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat. I paid about €30 for it off ebay and its brill!!! I listen to the heartbeat about once a week and it really reassures me. I could hear the heartbeat at aboout 14 weeks. It used to take me ages to find it but now I can find it straight away!! Feel free to add to the list!!! :lvs
ticketyboo Posts: 625
definatly my doppler and pregnancy pillow! that pillow was my saving grace in the last 3 months. i couldn't get comfortable in bed without it, even surrounding myself with pillows wasn't the same. on the odd night i'll still grab it in bed if i can't get comfy and sure enough within minutes i'll be sound asleep :zzzz:
Muse Posts: 1580
Bra strap extenders! They have saved me buying loads of new bras. I got a pack of 2xwhite, 2xflesh colour and 2xblack ones for about 6 euro by Googling it. No more sore back!
Ochre Posts: 877
[quote="Muse":1bwx1xcr]Bra strap extenders! They have saved me buying loads of new bras. I got a pack of 2xwhite, 2xflesh colour and 2xblack ones for about 6 euro by Googling it. No more sore back![/quote:1bwx1xcr] Ooh, interesting; although I wonder do I need a larger cup size? One ( :-8 ) in particular has had a serious growth spurt!
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
My doppler too, best €40 we've ever spent, listened to baby S's heartbeat from 14 weeks onwards and still listen to it now espeically if I feel he/she is having a "quiet" day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Muse Posts: 1580
[quote="Ochre ":3uqzqg58][quote="Muse":3uqzqg58]Bra strap extenders! They have saved me buying loads of new bras. I got a pack of 2xwhite, 2xflesh colour and 2xblack ones for about 6 euro by Googling it. No more sore back![/quote:3uqzqg58] Ooh, interesting; although I wonder do I need a larger cup size? One ( :-8 ) in particular has had a serious growth spurt![/quote:3uqzqg58] I just figured I would try these first and so far the extra room it gives me has accomodated the small increase in my bust size.