Menu

Best Underwear EVER!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ladybumps Posts: 3
Girls, I just had to tell you about a pair of magic knickers I found in Brown Thomas (dublin) yesterday evening. I had been searching on the internet for what was recommended and I kept seeing this brand called Spanx on american discussion rooms. (I'm bridesmaid at a wedding soon and wanted something to just smooth the tummy a little.) Anyway, it didn't look like there were irish stockists from the Spanx website so I went into town last night just to look for good pants. Anyway, I was walking past the tights in BTs and next thing saw the spanx packaging. I went for the type that are called Higher Power which go from just under the boobs to the middly of the thigh. Tried them on with my dress last nigh and no bumps around the tummy - BRILL! They are expensive though (but since I'm bridesmaid I haven't had to shell out for much else for the day so I don't mind (38 euro) Would HIGHLY recommend them. www.spanx.com
schratt Posts: 68
I know!! I'm loving them.
laveva Posts: 366
do they not make you feel very warm? especially with the dress on over them?? :wink:
malteser Posts: 30
[quote:18j4yogw]do they not make you feel very warm? especially with the dress on over them?? :wink:[/quote:18j4yogw] not the sexiest then...!!!! :lol:
ladybumps Posts: 3
[i:jwy1wury]do they not make you feel very warm? especially with the dress on over them??[/i:jwy1wury] well the wedding's on this friday so i'll let you know.. once they work for the church and the photos, i don't really care.. i can nip up to my room and rip them off then as it won't matter!!!