best vibrator?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

curliwurli Posts: 3369
just to bring the tone down completely this evening (and also the fact that I am really bored at work!) i decided to ask you all your opinions on this? h2b has hinted strongly to take me shopping in ann summers and i just wondered if any of ye had any advice/recommendation/wanted to express your horror at my common choice of topic :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
Funny that, my husband has mentioned that he might get me one too! :o0
NowGone Posts: 8042
Buy a rabbit. Best one in Ann Summers. If you're lucky enought to get two, buy a small plain "starter" one.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
i always thought the rabbit was the best but maybe thats old news now...i'm sure there's somehthing more weird and wonderful out there these days! xx
i have a small plain one that's ok but it's really loud, anyone know if the rampant rabbit is quiet?
Joleigh Posts: 4242
No its not! Someone told me...
Cookie Monster Posts: 643
A friend of mine was there recently (and not the preverbial "friend" cos I already have a few myself) with her boyfriend. She didn't have a clue what to look for and one of the girls working there asked them if they wanted some help. Her boyfriend joked they were novices and she showed them lots of different types of vibrators. The friend says she made her so relaxed because the ann summers girls was so unembarrassed by it all and she gave them some great help in choosing a good starter vibrator. If you can manage to ask without getting too embarrassed then it sounds like they could be very helpful.
clucky Posts: 26471
my one talks to me and gets grumpy and survivor broke it :o(
Cailin deas Posts: 765
have to laugh at this topic I got a small stimulator when I was in college - long story short - when I used it the tv would go fuzzy :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Didnt realise this for ages - morto :-8
oh god h2b would be all questions and embarrass the life out of me, he has no shame whereas i would be trying to pretend i didn't know him :-8