Bet someone's a little mortified this afternoon!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
We have a potential client visit this evening, have one of the boardrooms all set up including some fancy biscuits, it's all laid out and waiting for them to arrive. I went to the room to put something in it and just as i get there a girl walks out with her mouth stuffed full of biscuits! She just said (through stuffed mouth) 'oh sorry!' and legged it. I went in and there was a very noticeable blank space on the plate, had to get it refilled pronto before they arrived. Don't know who she is as it's a big company, she must have just been walking past poked her head round the door, saw biscuits and decided to sneakily rob some, not expecting to get caught mouth brimming with chocolatey goodness :o0
graceface Posts: 3632
:o0 :o0 :o0 ah ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Doze.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
:o0 :o0 That'd be me, I'd say she's morto!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
:o0 Just brilliant... :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
[size=59:2s273oy8]If only she'd done what I did and rob them from the box in the kitchen instead[/size:2s273oy8] >:o)
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
:o0 :o0 :o0
NemoFish Posts: 2501
:o0 :o0 Hee hee!
LabLady Posts: 4325
ROFLMAO! oh lord thats something I would get caught at, big greedy fecker that I am! LOL O:o)
NemoFish Posts: 2501
One of the girls at work was walking around tesco today with her car keys in her hand. Twas only when she went to unlock the car that she realised that she was actually carrying a set of handcuffs (not fluffy ones if that makes a difference) :o0 :o0