Beyonce Pregnant!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I was only saying to my OH when she performed at Glastonbury what a lucky child whenever they do have one, imagine having Beyonce & JayZ as your parents!!!!! She looks fantastic!
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
Awhhhhh yay :o)ll :o)ll
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Ah look at her little bump :)
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
Delighted for her :o)ll
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Oh I'm such a moan, but is it only me that's like 'ah shuuurrrup' about the way she announced it? 'I want you all on your feet to feel the love growing inside of me' and clutching her stomach? What happened to 'Great news, I'm pregnant'? Ah ya boo hiss, celebrities are all gobsh*ites. Congrats to her anyway!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
[quote="Smileykaz":1dezq27d]Oh I'm such a moan, but is it only me that's like 'ah shuuurrrup' about the way she announced it? 'I want you all on your feet to feel the love growing inside of me' and clutching her stomach? What happened to 'Great news, I'm pregnant'? Ah ya boo hiss, celebrities are all gobsh*ites. Congrats to her anyway![/quote:1dezq27d] Cop on, she's didn't announce it like that, did she? Bloody hell. What an eejit! Fair aul bump on her already, I wonder how far along she is. Lovely news all the same
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Let's hope thebaby is more like Beyonce!! I saw this one coming in fairness, she gave an interview recently talking about babies a lot! That's gonna be one cool baby though!! :babydust:
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
[quote="sniper":2dg99jf4][quote="Smileykaz":2dg99jf4]Oh I'm such a moan, but is it only me that's like 'ah shuuurrrup' about the way she announced it? 'I want you all on your feet to feel the love growing inside of me' and clutching her stomach? What happened to 'Great news, I'm pregnant'? Ah ya boo hiss, celebrities are all gobsh*ites. Congrats to her anyway![/quote:2dg99jf4] Cop on, she's didn't announce it like that, did she? Bloody hell. What an eejit! Fair aul bump on her already, I wonder how far along she is. Lovely news all the same[/quote:2dg99jf4] According to the link there she did. She showed up on the red carpet clutching her stomach and said 'I've got a surprise' and then in her performance she said about the 'love growing inside of me' and clutched her stomach again. Press then contacted her 'people' to confirm that she was actually pregnant cos she never said it outright. Fairly obvious all right like, but still. Celebrity nonsense!
Little Miss Hopeful Posts: 1193
I always find it strange that she never is seen with or talks about her stepson. Edited to say I know she is private about her personal life but she talks about her nephew and it just seems that most people don't even know that Jayz has a son but apparently he tried to pay off the mother to keep quite about his child.
paperclips Posts: 3146
Congrats to her! I think the way she announced she was pregnant was kinda her way of telling the press that she has been pregnant for a few months but no one had properly guessed it. I hadnt seen anything in mags etc speculating that she was pregnant - the only thing the press was using was the fact that she once said that she would like to be pregnant by 30. I think fair play to her for keeping it quiet and keeping the press at bay until they were ready to announce it. This is her VMA performance